National 360 offers early intervention (children up to 7 years) and services for older children (7 + years to 18 years). We can provide assistance from one service such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology and Behaviour Support. Or alternatively, we can support you with a multidisciplinary approach where we can provide a combination of these therapies.
We provide support to children across a number of areas, including communication, learning, memory, sensory, motor, social, emotional and academic development. Our Paediatric occupational therapists enable children from infant to adolescence to improve learning and skills, whilst also offering parents guidance to improve their child’s quality of life and independent living.
Our team support children with many conditions including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Genetic Disorders e.g. Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Dyslexia, Intellectual Disabilities
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Mental Health Conditions.
Our allied health team can provide assessment and therapy services to assist with:
- Assessments including for NDIS
- Fine motor skills like handwriting, drawing, opening objects, and tying laces.
- Gross motor skills like running and jumping
- Sensory Processing
- Social Skills and Social Development
- Learning support
- Transitioning to school
- Building resilience
- Self Care
- Establishing positive behaviours
- Developing routines
- Assistive Technology
If you are interested in a partnership agreement with National 360 please visit our Partnerships page.