Our Speech Pathologists work across all age groups to support our clients who have difficulties or impairments related to speech, language, social communication, literacy, voice, fluency and swallowing. We offer a range of assessments and therapy, including communication technology.
All treatment is client-centred, strength-based and goal focussed. We work with client’s, their families, carers and other members of the treating client’s team to achieve the best outcomes for our clients. For young children, we use play-based therapy to create a fun, engaging and exciting therapy approach, whilst supporting them to reach their developmental milestones. We are a mobile service provider, and our therapy is delivered within the child’s natural settings of home, school, preschool and community. We also offer clinic appointments in some locations.
For adolescents and adults, we have a range of therapy approaches to develop speech and language skills to enable our clients to communicate and participate fully in their daily lives and communities thus promoting independence and self-confidence. These sessions are delivered to clients at home or in another community setting.
Children, young people and adults who experience difficulties with swallowing and mealtimes can also be assisted by our Speech Pathologists.
National 360 are a registered NDIS provider of community based allied health services.
Our speech pathology services include:
- Speech and Language assessments and therapy
- Fluency (stuttering) assessments and therapy (Lidcombe trained therapists, the gold standard in stuttering therapy)
- Pragmatic/social communication assessments and therapy
- Early Literacy (phonological awareness) assessments and therapy
- Voice assessment and therapy
- Assistive technology and complex communication support