Feedback and Complaints

If you wish to submit an anonymous feedback form please use the link below.


3/296 Bay Road,
Cheltenham, Victoria 3192

Phone: 1300 340 440

The team at National 360 values feedback from our clients, their families and carers, and also our referring partners.  We feel that receiving feedback is a privilege and assists us as we strive to provide the highest quality allied health services.  Our aim is to ensure that our service meet your expectations and you can achieve your goals.  We encourage you to tell us when we are not meeting your expectations or you are not happy.  We would also like to hear any positive feedback too. 

Do you have a Question About an Invoice?

If you have a question about an Invoice you have received from us please contact us at or call 1300 340 440 and speak with our customer service team.

How Can I Provide Feedback or Make a Complaint?

You may make provide us with feedback or make a complaint by doing one of the following:

  • Speak to your therapist
  • Completing the online form below
  • Email the details of your complaint to
  • Call our complaints team on 1300 340 440
  • Contact your NDIS Support Coordinator or Plan Manager

We will do our best to resolve your complaint with you.  Any complaints will be managed by our complaints officer, and we will contact you to find out more.  We will provide you with a written response and work to provide a solution. We may ask you to provide us details of your complaint and then review it by discussing your concerns with relevant team members.

You are able to provide your feedback or complaint in your preferred language.  Please let us know and we will help you through this process.

Disability Advocate

If you would like an independent disability advocate to help you with the complaints process or otherwise, one can be located through

After the resolution process, if you remain dissatisfied you can contact:

1. NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission

NDIS participants can contact the NDIS Commission by:

2. Industry Regulators

You can contact APHRA, State’s Disability Regulators or Ombudsman, more details are available on the website links below: