Our team has extensive experience working within the aged care sector and maximising clients independence in all tasks of daily living for clients over 65. We deliver the service within our clients own home, supported accommodation, residential facility and within their community environment.
National 360 allows individuals to maximise their safety and independence. We assist in maintaining, establishing or regaining quality of life along with assisting individuals to remain in their own home safely, for as long as possible.
National 360 can provide services based on the following methodologies:
- Wellness approach – we empower clients to maintain strength and mobility to remain living in their own homes for longer.
- Reablement approach – we provide clients with a time-limited service to assist them to regain their independence.
At National 360 we offer the following ‘package’ allied health home-based services to aged care clients including Home Care Packages & Short Term Restorative Care programs:
- One-off or ongoing therapy
- Home safety assessments
- Falls prevention
- Equipment trials & recommendations
- Home modification recommendations
- A brief or full report
The National 360 Difference:
- A dedicated team of therapists that are passionate about making a difference.
- Significant expertise working with older adults.
- Strong community connections.
- Coordination of additional supports or supported living options.
- Education sessions or group visits to aged care facilities.
- Extensive experience in enabling our clients to stay safely at home longer.
- Supporting individuals to achieve their goals and the best possible outcomes.
If you are interested in a brokerage or partnership agreement with National 360 please visit our Partnerships page.
Services offered by National 360 across Australia:
Occupational therapists work with clients of all ages and abilities to improve independence, manage day to day tasks and achieve life goals. We offer support related to tasks such as showering, cooking, bathing, and household chores, plus a range of assessments and services including:
- Occupational Therapy Assessment & intervention
- Home Safety Assessments
- Home Modifications
- Daily living skills and self care
National 360 physiotherapists use a variety of assessment and treatment techniques to support clients to improve their physical function, movement and independence within their own environment, including:
- Physiotherapy Assessment & Intervention
- Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
- Falls Prevention Education
- Wellness, physical activity and strengthening programs.
- Aids and equipment services
Our Speech Pathologists work across all age groups to support our clients who have difficulties or impairments related to speech, language, social communication, literacy, voice, fluency and swallowing. We offer a range of assessments and therapy, including communication technology and Speech Pathology Assessment & Intervention
Our Behaviour Support service draws on areas of expertise to create comprehensive plans that contain strategies that are responsive to the person’s needs, in order to address behaviours of concern. These services can relate to restrictive practices for dementia care clients.