Make A Payment
National 360 accepts online payments for invoices.
You can pay your invoices online via credit or debit card via our BPOINT link:
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER
Below are the bank account details:
- Bank Name: Commonwealth Bank
- Account Name: Work Health Consulting Australia Pty Ltd T/A National 360
- BSB: 063113
- Account No: 11156772
Add your Invoice number as the payment reference.
Where applicable, please send your remittance advice or payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS – BPOINT
WHAT IS BPOINT:
- BPOINT is an online payment system which provides our customers a secure and efficient method of payment. It is a secure site hosted by Commonwealth Bank. BPOINT will not store any personal details and will reset after you use it.
- It is quick and easy to use via desktop, tablet or smart phone and allows you to use a MasterCard, Amex or VISA credit or debit cards to make an instant payment.
- Please note that we will not charge you for the credit card surcharges.
HOW TO PAY:
- Click on the BPOINT link as mentioned below, which will open a new secure payment window.
- On the company’s website at https://national360.com.au/payments/ or,
- On Invoices (in the payment section at the bottom of the invoice) – the invoice number and amount are pre-filled.
- Add your Invoice number/s in the Reference field – you can add a single invoice or multiple invoice numbers.
- Click Next.
- Add the payment amount in the Amount
- Select Payment Method.
- Complete your card details.
- Confirm details, then click on Pay.
- To receive a receipt of the payment, please add your email address and click Email Receipt.
TELEPHONE PAYMENTS – BPOINT
- Please have your credit card details and invoice numbers ready with you and phone 1300 340 440
- We will enter your card details on our BPOINT virtual terminal.
- Please note that your card details will not be saved in our terminal unless we receive the permission.
- You will receive a receipt of the payment to your email address