We want National 360 to be a workplace where everybody feels valued and every voice is heard. We have a reputation for holistically supporting our team members and providing a safe and nurturing environment with a focus on team member development and career advancement opportunities. We celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace with people from all age groups, cultural backgrounds, interests, and experiences.
Industry-leading Clinical Support
We are committed to providing our team with a learning environment which focuses on continuous development and team-based approaches to therapy. We employ one therapist in a supervisory capacity for every two therapists who do not supervise, ensuring that every therapist receives individualised coaching and supervision to increase their skills and confidence. Each person’s goals and targets are adjusted and consistently reviewed to support individual journeys in consideration of everybody’s location, discipline, skills, and experience.
Our Clinical Practice Advisors are specialists within one or more areas of Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology and Positive Behaviour Support, and provide mentoring to therapists in both individual and group settings. This structure ensures that our therapists receive high-quality, specialised advice to assist in the management of a diverse caseload.
For external professional development, we provide every therapist generous financial contributions towards external professional development each year.
See our clinical support structure below:
360 Champions is our Rewards & Recognition Program designed to celebrate the achievements of our dedicated and talented team. This Program is available to everybody at National 360 and includes:
- Monthly Local Awards, Quarterly State Awards and Annual National Awards related to the demonstration of our core values
- Service Rewards to celebrate work anniversaries. These rewards include additional annual leave, company-sponsored holidays, and cash bonuses.
- Performance Rewards to recognise excellence with financial incentives paid each quarter.
Staff Benefits and Well-being Program
360 YOU is our unique and tailored team member benefits program with something for everybody, including:
- A comprehensive program focusing on holistic initiatives to support you with your mental, physical, emotional, and financial health, including access to private and confidential counselling, financial advice, health insurance and seminars on naturopathy and mental health management.
- Flexible working practices to enable you to work from a home or office location and to adjust your working hours to suit your lifestyle. We are supportive of all team members taking time out of their day to balance their family commitments, such as school drop-offs and pick-ups, or structuring the working day to tend to personal commitments such as sports and study. We provide our team members with a company mobile phone and laptop to provide you with the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Company-sponsored team social events every two months to facilitate connections between you and your peers. We also celebrate special events such as birthdays, International Women’s Day, NAIDOC week, and more!
- Community engagement and sponsorship towards social causes that you are passionate about, either on an individual or team level
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave and individualised plans to support your personal journey and facilitate a positive return to work when you are ready.
- Car leasing options to purchase a new or used car using your pre-tax salary to cover finance repayments and ongoing running costs.
- Salary sacrificing options to boost your Superannuation balance or save for your first home.
Training & Development programs to suit all therapists.
We are proud of our induction programs that have been tailored to suit therapists with various levels of experience. If you are new to community allied health practice or NDIS, our induction ensures you can launch into these areas with confidence. These induction programs include direct supervision, shadow visits with clients, web based learning modules and peer support.
All our graduates enter our Kick Start program. This is a 12-month program which includes an intensive 12-week induction, 1:1 supervision, twice-weekly mentoring sessions, graduate workshops, a designated Clinical Educator and peer support groups.
Next Step is our 6-month training program designed to support experienced therapists joining our team.
It includes a structured 6-week induction and a tailored learning program developed to support your personal and professional goals.
Lead The Way
Supportive Induction Program
Our structured induction program will set you up for success. You will be supported by a Team Leader, Clinical Supervisor and a knowledgeable operational team, and will have a plan to follow every day which includes access to structured learning modules and a broad range of clinical resources, workshops, teaching sessions, group mentoring, direct supervision and joint appointments.
Professional Development Program
We provide our team with a learning environment that focuses on continuous development and team-based approaches to therapy. We employ one therapist in a supervisory capacity for every two therapists who do not supervise, ensuring that every therapist receives individualised coaching and supervision to increase their skills and confidence.
For external professional development, we provide every therapist with $1500 each year to participate in external development opportunities as well as paid study / conference / seminar leave.
Group Supervision and Clinical Practice Advisors
Aside from direct supervision with a Clinical Supervisor, all therapists have access to group supervision, training sessions and clinical resources developed by our team of Clinical Practice Advisors in fields including Paediatrics, Assistive Technology, Neurology, Mental Health, Home Modifications, Neuro / Community Rehabilitation, MSK, Complex Communication, Dysphagia, Trauma-Informed Practice, Degenerative Cognitive Impairments, CALD Service Provision, and Elderly Populations. This is a unique service available to our therapists.
We care about your future. We can offer multiple career pathways including clinical supervision or developing specialty clinical skills. We also have leadership and management pathways for allied health.
Large Support Team
The Customer Service Team will provide full support with referrals and administration allowing our therapists to spend more time with their clients! Our finance, people & culture, marketing, and IT teams are also on hand to support you in your role.
Flexible Work Arrangements
Flexible working practices enable you to work from a home or office location and to adjust your working hours to suit your lifestyle. We provide our team members with a company mobile phone and laptop to provide you with the flexibility to work from anywhere.
National 360 supportive induction system, professional development program, group supervision and clinical specialists, career pathways, support team, and flexible working arrangements are unmatched by any other allied health employer in Australia.
Ready to start your new career with National 360?