MORE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
MORE CAREER PATHWAYS.
NATIONAL 360 CAREERS
National 360’s supportive induction system, professional development program, group supervision and clinical specialists, career pathways, support team, and flexible working arrangements are unmatched by any other allied health employer in Australia.
Industry-leading Clinical Support
We are committed to providing our team with a learning environment which focuses on continuous development and team-based approaches to therapy. We employ one therapist in a supervisory capacity for every two therapists who do not supervise, ensuring that every therapist receives individualised coaching and supervision to increase their skills and confidence. Each person’s goals and targets are adjusted and consistently reviewed to support individual journeys in consideration of everybody’s location, discipline, skills, and experience.
Our Clinical Practice Advisors are specialists within one or more areas of Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology and Positive Behaviour Support, and provide mentoring to therapists in both individual and group settings. This structure ensures that our therapists receive high-quality, specialised advice to assist in the management of a diverse caseload.
For external professional development, we provide every therapist generous financial contributions towards external professional development each year.
Current Vacancies - ready to start your new career with National 360?
Staff Benefits and Well-being Program
360 YOU is our unique and tailored team member benefits program with something for everybody, including:
- A comprehensive program focusing on holistic initiatives to support you with your mental, physical, emotional, and financial health, including access to private and confidential counselling, financial advice, health insurance and seminars on naturopathy and mental health management.
- Flexible working practices to enable you to work from a home or office location and to adjust your working hours to suit your lifestyle. We are supportive of all team members taking time out of their day to balance their family commitments, such as school drop-offs and pick-ups, or structuring the working day to tend to personal commitments such as sports and study.
- We provide our team members with a company mobile phone and laptop to provide you with the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Company-sponsored team social events every two months to facilitate connections between you and your peers. We also celebrate special events such as birthdays, International Women’s Day, NAIDOC week, and more!
- Community engagement and sponsorship towards social causes that you are passionate about, either on an individual or team level
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave and individualised plans to support your personal journey and facilitate a positive return to work when you are ready.
- Car leasing options to purchase a new or used car using your pre-tax salary to cover finance repayments and ongoing running costs.
- Salary sacrificing options to boost your Superannuation balance or save for your first home.
Training & Development programs to suit all therapists from graduate to experienced.
We are proud of our induction programs that have been tailored to suit therapists with various levels of experience. If you are new to community allied health practice or NDIS, our induction ensures you can launch into these areas with confidence. These induction programs include direct supervision, shadow visits with clients, web based learning modules and peer support.
National 360 can offer multiple career pathways including clinical supervision or developing specialised clinical skills. We also have leadership and management pathways for allied health.
All our graduates enter our Kick Start program. This is a 12-month program which includes an intensive 12-week induction, 1:1 supervision, twice-weekly mentoring sessions, graduate workshops, a designated Clinical Educator and peer support groups.
Next Step is our 6-month training program designed to support experienced therapists joining our team.
It includes a structured 6-week induction and a tailored learning program developed to support your personal and professional goals.
Lead The Way
Ready to Make A CAREER MOVE?
Ready to start your new career with National 360 but can’t see the right role listed?
You can submit your details below and if a role comes up that might suit, we’ll be in touch! Or simply call us for a confidential chat.
We are currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, and Paediatric specialists across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Tasmania.