Telehealth uses video and phone technology to deliver health care services, you receive the same service and expertise as always and it is used widely across all ages and disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
To participate you will require an internet connection and at least one of the following:
- A device such as an iPad or similar (Lenovo Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, etc)
- A laptop with a camera and microphone (or option to use plugin headphones with an inbuilt microphone)
- Desktop PC with camera and microphone (or plug-in camera and microphone)
- A phone with camera capability
We will help you with set up before your first appointment and provide an easy
instruction sheet to get started.
You will receive an email with your appointment time and a link to join the session.
To meet your therapist online, you will click on the link at the scheduled time
- Easy access to support whilst at home
- There are no wait times to access telehealth – we can support you now!
- No travel costs
- Approved and recommended by the NDIS
- Be matched with a therapist that has the skills and expertise in the areas you require.
- Switch to in-home sessions when the time is right for you.
Clients can use Telehealth and face to face therapy services together to complement their care needs.
If you have an urgent care needs, telehealth is a great way to start your care program, moving to face to face appoints in the future.
Teleheath is covid safe and allows you to start your care regardless of covid restrictions.
The participant, along with their guardian/carer (if applicable) can attend the consult via videolink.
Never used Telehealth before? If you are unsure of how a telehealth session can work watch now.